IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New small chevy motor in a ford frame? not what he needs.
Get a chevy truck cheap with a blown motor. Put in a crate 350, now it is like a new one.
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New I was thinking more of the chassis.
Yeah, a Chevy V-8 in that truck is a bit of sacrilege.

A neighbor had a truck like that that he used when he redid his roof (rolled it up to the edge of the roof and shoveled the old shingles in). It was quite a beast. I think it had the original motor.

Cheers,
Scott.
     TTAC: Scott Adams wants to buy a truck. Or does he? - (Another Scott) - (35)
         on buying a truck - (boxley) - (34)
             Raptor doesn't come with anything as small as the 302 :-) - (scoenye)
             The guy at TTAC seems right about the straight-six vs the V-8. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                 I6 is always a nicer engine than a V8 - (pwhysall) - (7)
                     Mas macho. -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                         No! No es mas macho. Ricardo Mantalban es mas macho! -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         you calling my 5ft 2in 105 lb wife Mas macho? only truck we own is hers :-) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                             Sounds about right - (scoenye) - (1)
                                 offered her a new vehicle for her birthday, last one was bought in 2005 - (boxley)
                     Trucks are a bit more versatile - (scoenye) - (1)
                         I have a plastix 4ft x 2 ft xmas tree container tied to the back of the truck - (boxley)
                 Gas hog is about right - (scoenye)
             So what would you recommend - (crazy) - (22)
                 I have a question for you - (boxley) - (15)
                     That was my thinking as well. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         small chevy motor in a ford frame? not what he needs. - (boxley) - (1)
                             I was thinking more of the chassis. - (Another Scott)
                     A possibility - (crazy)
                     Ack. Got my marching orders - (crazy) - (10)
                         Buy? Sounds tough. Lease maybe? Remaining 2015 model maybe? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             Specific model/engine configuration? -NT - (crazy) - (1)
                                 Dunno. - (Another Scott)
                         Pick two -NT - (drook)
                         Possible alternative. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             Never mind. - (crazy) - (1)
                                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                         cmon down, finish here, get truck later - (boxley) - (2)
                             And the elevation is...? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                 jdidnt flood in the rain we were having and during katrina lost on sheet of tin from the roof - (boxley)
                 You could consider buying a used "5th wheel" trailer. - (a6l6e6x)
                 Just had a couple of relatives do that - (scoenye)
                 Are you limiting yourself to trucks? - (static) - (3)
                     Nah - (crazy) - (2)
                         it is like choosing an OS clearly identifiy what you want it to pull then look for a truck -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             I liked the rental suggestion - (crazy)

When things get freaky... and get NASTY... blame it on the BOOGIE!
194 ms