IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I.o.T. Hall of Shame
The Code Curmudgeon.

A potpourri of poltroon-hacked Objets d'Intarweb, probably not news to (most of?) you'unses. But just in case: here it be.

Use your baby-monitor to turn off the brakes on your neighbor's Ford?

Well, with a Trumpish-species of Prez: captured hackers of any critical gadgetry could be re-classified Terrierist, sent to Guantanamo and ..

..forced to listen to Mantovani Plays Monteverdii on the *Hammond organ ... indefinitely
* this last: would be that EXTREME 'Vetting' described recently, and suitably e n u n c i a t e d with exaggerated mouth-contortions by The Donald.

Know some I.T., Bunkie?

Be. Very. Afraid.

Jeez, I KNEW I shoulda grabbed a clean '55-or-so Morris Minor or another Citroën Ami-6 ..before they all ran on up to 10K+ USD ... :-/

Too-many of the techno-masses have Just Too Much time on their hands, to be trusted with an Intarweb account.
New Grazie.. 'twas a tad convoluted. Didn't test/bad moi.
New 1988 or older bunky, thats why I buy and run those old junkers
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New Quite a list
--

Drew
New I've avoided WiFi lights for this very reason.
Within days of them coming onto market, savvy people have usually excoriated them for their security. Which has always been shit or broken or both. And that is separate to the fact so many of them rely on the company's internet server!

Wade.
     I.o.T. Hall of Shame - (Ashton) - (5)
         Fixed link. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Grazie.. 'twas a tad convoluted. Didn't test/bad moi. -NT - (Ashton)
         1988 or older bunky, thats why I buy and run those old junkers -NT - (boxley)
         Quite a list -NT - (drook)
         I've avoided WiFi lights for this very reason. - (static)

I let her go after 4 hours, told her why, so she blamed me personally for ruining this country.
48 ms