IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm getting the new cell phone bug again...
Lots of great prices on International Samsung Galaxy S7 versions at B&H (with the great Exynos processors). Really tempting!

But VoLTE and WiFi Calling will only work on T-Mobile with devices purchased from T-Mobile.

One has to be careful if one wants Samsung Pay as well, as it depends on carrier support...

Grr...

Presumably the Nexus 2016 devices will work as BYOD on T-Mobile, but if not, it will make me have to look long and hard about staying with them - I really don't want to be locked onto a carrier but I want something that I can use for 3+ years like my Nexus 4. (J is on Verizon.)

Cheers,
Scott.
New Just ordered a Nexus 6p on Google Fi
Amazing rates and no contract. Will report on the hardware later in the week.
--

Drew
New got a samsung 5on at tmobile free, only $29 for sales tax today
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New Hard to beat the price!
It looks decent.

I want a fingerprint sensor, expandable storage, NFC for (eventual) payments, and a decent camera (in addition to all the usual stuff like all the cellular bands). And a reasonable assurance of timely updates for ~ 2 years+.

I've had my eye on the Note7, but it's so spendy, and it doesn't seem to have much compelling beyond the plain S7 (but he didn't do any stylus stuff with it yet). (I think the Edge, in general, is a gimmick that just makes it more fragile.)

I hope it treats you well!

Cheers,
Scott.
New since I have been a tmobile customer since 2011 not worried about cancelling service
what they do is charge $30 a month then credit you $30 a month still at $149 retail not bad. Gonna leave it in the box until daughter starts whining she needs a new one
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
     I'm getting the new cell phone bug again... - (Another Scott) - (4)
         Just ordered a Nexus 6p on Google Fi - (drook)
         got a samsung 5on at tmobile free, only $29 for sales tax today -NT - (boxley) - (2)
             Hard to beat the price! - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 since I have been a tmobile customer since 2011 not worried about cancelling service - (boxley)

Pain is merely nature's way of hurting you.
43 ms