IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wow. Look at all the "beautiful" people. :-\
New Hey.. I've seen this group before
..thought they died out when eventually, nobody ... remembered how to boil water.

It seems that they're BAAAAACK:

The Eloi.
New Of course, photos of thee and me
...or pretty much anyone on IWT as we devote some time to our respective leisure activities of choice—these images would seem quite as surreally opulent to large swaths of the world's population. This is not to say that these youngsters oughtn't precede me to the wall come the Revolution.

in solidarity,
New Thou sayest.. 'Course too, though
the mindlessly conspicuous Waste of their group-derived emulation of a School for Scoundrels™--He who is not One-Up is One-Down--seems a separate matter (and surely more despicable than), say
my noting, a few days ago that the nutritious grade food cost for a new client (abandoned cat hanging out in the biz-garden of a local DDS, clearly too civilized ever to have been 'feral')
... is, here in $USD quite more than many on this planet can afford for selves.

Maybe it's moi, but: feeling even mildly simpatico with any group abjectly flaunting its mondo-vacuity ... would be akin to also voting for a Drumpff (because of his kewl hair-do?)

Judgmentally--just like Cthulhu.
New sippin brown likker in my rocking chair on the porch? hardly, oh wait
the porch faces the 9th green, forgot about that
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
Expand Edited by boxley Aug. 16, 2016, 08:18:11 PM EDT
     reminds me of the crowds of useless I saw in las gatos and palo alto on a recent trip - (boxley) - (5)
         Wow. Look at all the "beautiful" people. :-\ -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             Hey.. I've seen this group before - (Ashton)
             Of course, photos of thee and me - (rcareaga) - (2)
                 Thou sayest.. 'Course too, though - (Ashton)
                 sippin brown likker in my rocking chair on the porch? hardly, oh wait - (boxley)

Duck, and cover.
47 ms