IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Indiana.. confounds the #Idiocies within a single police raid
Here.

One Dollar ... in Indiana if'n you be Black, bro: dat be what Da Man's "jury" thinks of someone so stupid as to Live. HERE. {Idiot!}

Er MIke? ummm Fly. Away!

before they start on the mathematicians, other subversives.
New 3 cops = $3. It makes all the difference!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New It *IS* that bad.
And that case was adjudicated in the second largest city in the state of Indiana and the city in which I work.

Way back in 1962 when my father was attending graduate school at IU, our best friends were a Black family who had two daughters and lived above us in the married dorm housing (my brother was born there just after the Fall 62 semester began). Our families became life-long very close friends. What was the Black husband doing at IU at the time? Going to law school. Can you imagine what that must have been like? Before the Civil Rights Act? Before the Voting Rights Act? He lived just north of Indianapolis and practiced in Kokomo. The older I get and the greater perspective I develop, my admiration for him grows without bound.
     Indiana.. confounds the #Idiocies within a single police raid - (Ashton) - (2)
         3 cops = $3. It makes all the difference! - (a6l6e6x)
         It *IS* that bad. - (mmoffitt)

This looks like the output of a Markov bot that's been fed bus timetables from a city where the buses crash constantly.
40 ms