IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Iranian shooter was a common-or-garden loner nutjob
Also, not really iranian, what with being born and raised in Munich.
New think the 88ers really care about that?
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New I thought you were talking about what concerns you
Apologies if you were talking about someone else when you said "I am more concerned".

I was just pointing out that the Munich gun attack wasn't anything to do with xenophobia or radical Islam or anything like that. Just a regular American-style misanthropic nutjob.
New I know most of the killers are just nutters, I just hope that the darkness that used to live
in the heart of the Volk doesnt ever come crawling out again. I know it is in the edges right now, just don't want it moving mainstream.
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New Look again. You may find that the edges are not that far from the center.
It is the ones wearing suits that need watching out for these days, not the screaming skinheads.

Belgium is de-facto run by the far right, France has been 2 votes away from an FN presidency for the last few cycles, Austria already had a brush, the Netherlands have been flirting with their versions of Donald Trump for a while, Pegida has offshoots all over the map and the rethoric and barbed wire on the eastern fringe do not leave much to the imagination either.
     One for MM: Adam L. Silverman on NATO. - (Another Scott) - (8)
         meh, I am more concerned about the attacks in germany - (boxley) - (6)
             But also, Russsia and ethical behavior are total strangers. - (a6l6e6x)
             Iranian shooter was a common-or-garden loner nutjob - (pwhysall) - (4)
                 think the 88ers really care about that? -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                     I thought you were talking about what concerns you - (pwhysall) - (2)
                         I know most of the killers are just nutters, I just hope that the darkness that used to live - (boxley) - (1)
                             Look again. You may find that the edges are not that far from the center. - (scoenye)
         That is a VERY generous read of the purpose of NATO. -NT - (mmoffitt)

Misdirection!
41 ms