IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You could just keep her out of the garage! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Actually . . .
. . cleaning out the back fridge was for me. The dance of ingredients from the front fridge to the back and back again had become much too complex.

Also, I was running out of some sizes of storage jars. Clearing all jar storage from mid 2015 on back freed up more jars than my jar shelves can hold.

I was waaaaay overstocked in various fish stocks from my extensive fish research program.

Some went back to 2012, but there was no spoilage. I always fill jars with contents just a couple degrees below boiling, seal them air tight and let them cool before putting in the fridge.
New you dont boil the jars for 10 minutes? (remembering from loooonnnng past)
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New No, because they will be refrigerated.
Actually, I had a few jars from which I was going to discard the contents left out in the sun for a week. They did not spoil.
     Fridge cleaning day today. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
         You could just keep her out of the garage! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             Actually . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                 you dont boil the jars for 10 minutes? (remembering from loooonnnng past) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     No, because they will be refrigerated. - (Andrew Grygus)

I seem to remember a rather Stupid rendition sometime back.
62 ms