IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 3 active users | 4 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Looks like you're ready for the Appalachian version of Brunswick stew with squirrel meat.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I would already have done that a couple years ago . . .
. . if I'd known I would get three squirrels in one weekend. Not many squirrels around here this year.
     I could not resist. - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
         You're a brave man. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Most of my "exotics" have been U.S. sourced - (drook) - (4)
             Of course, bear is the second most common source of . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                 There must not be many cases then, because I can't imagine there's a lot of bear consumed. -NT - (drook) - (1)
                     The US gets only about 20 cases a year . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             I had bear hamburger a couple years ago. Verdict: Meh. - (CRConrad)
         Be sure to tell us if they taste like chicken. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
             OK, I can now testify with authority . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
                 You'll certainly be prepared for the Apocalypse! - (Another Scott)
                 Looks like you're ready for the Appalachian version of Brunswick stew with squirrel meat. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     I would already have done that a couple years ago . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Step 9 typo - (crazy) - (1)
                     thanks. It was a typo I made during the final spellcheck -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Tyop on main (not recipe) page - (drook) - (1)
                     Thanks -NT - (Andrew Grygus)

But if you call right now, you might get an appointment by then.
61 ms