IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Leadsom withdrew. Big Sister May has it unless someone comes out of the woodwork.
New May will...
be the next PM.
Theresa May is set to become the UK's next prime minister after Andrea Leadsom pulled out of the contest to become Conservative Party leader.

The timing of the handover of power from David Cameron is currently being discussed, but could be within days.

Mrs May, 59, who backed staying in the EU, has been home secretary since 2010.
Peter was right to say it would happen.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     The Brexit crisis, explained by BuzzFeed - (malraux) - (15)
         And now... - (pwhysall) - (10)
             You know why, don't you? - (drook)
             Theresa May? - (Another Scott) - (8)
                 Leadsom is the banker. - (pwhysall) - (7)
                     ALEC and the Koch Brothers like her. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                         This is so far from my world - (drook)
                         Dupe - ignore - (scoenye)
                         Wondering why? - (scoenye) - (3)
                             I see. She's another Teabagger. :-( It's unfortunate they escaped the Americas... -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 Leadsom withdrew. Big Sister May has it unless someone comes out of the woodwork. -NT - (scoenye) - (1)
                                     May will... - (a6l6e6x)
         This link reads like the onion - (crazy) - (1)
             Re: This link reads like the onion - (pwhysall)
         A good summary except... - (warmachine) - (1)
             OT: Welcome back! Don't be a stranger. -NT - (a6l6e6x)

It so happens I'm half Chinese, half Cajun. There probably isn't an animal that creeps through the forest of swims in the water that's safe from me.
96 ms