IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You're right, need to add one to the list
Kill an unarmed person under color of law: murder 1.

Maybe after a few years of that we wouldn't keep having these protests about police killing people.

[edit] Freakin' auto-correct.
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook July 9, 2016, 02:38:12 AM EDT
New excuse me sir, what is your name? BAM! :-) no worries, a good idea
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
     Shootings of police officers in Dallas - (Another Scott) - (27)
         I was watching the news till midnight last night. - (a6l6e6x) - (26)
             where was the nra in 64? - (boxley) - (25)
                 Supporting passage of the Mulford Act -NT - (drook) - (24)
                     and all of these restrictions helped? how? -NT - (boxley) - (23)
                         Here's your options: - (pwhysall) - (22)
                             5.. none of the above will work as well as the other options -NT - (boxley) - (21)
                                 So do nothing? - (pwhysall) - (15)
                                     I can't speak for Box on this subject, only for me. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                         Take 9 minutes and watch this - (drook)
                                         I'm sorry for your loss. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                             Thank you for the sympathy. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                 With you re ... A) the genocides ... B) lynchings - (Ashton)
                                             lets assume that all of your points were in place here - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 You're right, need to add one to the list - (drook) - (1)
                                                     excuse me sir, what is your name? BAM! :-) no worries, a good idea -NT - (boxley)
                                             Well said. - (Another Scott)
                                     does france have strict gun control ? How about Mexico? - (boxley) - (5)
                                         That's not the same thing and you know it. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                             yes I am ok, one little change in the law I would tweak tho - (boxley)
                                         Yeah, look at our ineffectual restrictions on grenade launchers - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                             correct, thats why the bad guys use preassure cooker bombs to do that. Note it doesnt stop them -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 You're not even trying. -NT - (rcareaga)
                                 And yet taking Tommy Guns, etc., off the streets made the US safer in the '30s. How about that? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                     repealing prohibition made it safer, not the gun act sheesh -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                         Maybe it's both? Maybe doing something is better than doing nothing? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             Who was surprised? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                                 At a guess: Only Americans. -NT - (CRConrad)

Power has been restored.
200 ms