IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, look at our ineffectual restrictions on grenade launchers
There are incredible legal and bureaucratic obstacles placed in the way of the law-abiding citizen who just wants a couple of grenade launchers for home defense, and yet hardly a week goes by without a middle school or a shopping mall being leveled by RPGs. We might just as well have no restrictions at all on these weapons, amirite, box?

cordite-ially,
New correct, thats why the bad guys use preassure cooker bombs to do that. Note it doesnt stop them
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New You're not even trying.
     Shootings of police officers in Dallas - (Another Scott) - (27)
         I was watching the news till midnight last night. - (a6l6e6x) - (26)
             where was the nra in 64? - (boxley) - (25)
                 Supporting passage of the Mulford Act -NT - (drook) - (24)
                     and all of these restrictions helped? how? -NT - (boxley) - (23)
                         Here's your options: - (pwhysall) - (22)
                             5.. none of the above will work as well as the other options -NT - (boxley) - (21)
                                 So do nothing? - (pwhysall) - (15)
                                     I can't speak for Box on this subject, only for me. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                         Take 9 minutes and watch this - (drook)
                                         I'm sorry for your loss. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                             Thank you for the sympathy. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                 With you re ... A) the genocides ... B) lynchings - (Ashton)
                                             lets assume that all of your points were in place here - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 You're right, need to add one to the list - (drook) - (1)
                                                     excuse me sir, what is your name? BAM! :-) no worries, a good idea -NT - (boxley)
                                             Well said. - (Another Scott)
                                     does france have strict gun control ? How about Mexico? - (boxley) - (5)
                                         That's not the same thing and you know it. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                             yes I am ok, one little change in the law I would tweak tho - (boxley)
                                         Yeah, look at our ineffectual restrictions on grenade launchers - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                             correct, thats why the bad guys use preassure cooker bombs to do that. Note it doesnt stop them -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 You're not even trying. -NT - (rcareaga)
                                 And yet taking Tommy Guns, etc., off the streets made the US safer in the '30s. How about that? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                     repealing prohibition made it safer, not the gun act sheesh -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                         Maybe it's both? Maybe doing something is better than doing nothing? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             Who was surprised? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                                 At a guess: Only Americans. -NT - (CRConrad)

It's like an ee cummings poem written using only the usernames a website suggests when the one you want is taken.
58 ms