IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I had sort of expected this to be one of the contractor-run airports.
But it appears that these were genuine TSA people - https://www.tsa.gov/for-industry/screening-partnerships

It's Twitter, so there's the usual caveats, but AskTSA:

In reply to Sean Malseed
AskTSA ‏@AskTSA 2h2 hours ago

@seanmalseed Reports on unfortunate situation in Memphis are inaccurate. The interaction with TSA did not result in any of the injuries…1/2

In reply to Sean Malseed
AskTSA ‏@AskTSA 1h1 hour ago

@seanmalseed ...she is claiming. Police responded when passenger refused screening. We can’t comment further due to pending litigation. 2/2

Obviously, the AskTSA person wasn't there.

What happened? Who knows.

Obviously screeners should be trained to handle situations with people who can't be screened in the usual ways. Did that happen here? Apparently not.

Whatever the cause, I'm sure it was terrifying for the young woman and her mother. :-(

Cheers,
Scott.
New ..and some people think it's just «artificial» intelligence we need to ƒeare, here in the Dis-U.S.
     TSA + Freeeedom Day: a natural 2016 pairing, unless.. - (Ashton) - (7)
         Yep, give one with a minimum wage job some power and see what happens. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             i thought they were unionied with a decent wage? -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                 Perhaps I'm out of date - looks like screeners are $13 - $17 now. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     "Out of date" is $13 being more than minimum wage -NT - (drook) - (1)
                         Can't argue against that. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         I had sort of expected this to be one of the contractor-run airports. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             ..and some people think it's just «artificial» intelligence we need to ƒeare, here in the Dis-U.S. -NT - (Ashton)

The last time he socialized with us, he got flamed like a mosquito in a bug zapper.
37 ms