IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New well, that sucks
Back in the seventies my first wife and I used to socialize with a Berkeley couple, “Bryce” and Virginia,” both of whom were highly-educated, high-culture sorts. Virginia, then about twenty-three, was a woman of vast, effortless charm, perhaps deployed sometimes a tad carelessly, of such lofty sensibilities—what they used to call “breeding”—that one automatically checked one’s conduct in her company against any vulgar word or act: not that she would have been at all censorious (she was, on the contrary, one of the most imperturbably gracious people I’ve ever known), but because one dreaded seeming cheap or common in her sight.

We used to play Scrabble, the four of us. In one game, I was delighted to deploy all my tiles in a single go to form the word “fellatio.” Virginia frowned. “What’s that? Is that even a word?” My wife and I and Virginia’s husband all exchanged appalled glances, and the three of us attempted to convey, by means of the most delicate circumlocutions, the sense of the term. After a quarter of a minute Virginia broke in. “Oh, you mean a blow job!”

cordially,
New obviously she knew the difference between sense and sensibility
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
Expand Edited by boxley June 24, 2016, 01:53:23 PM EDT
     café fellatio - (boxley) - (5)
         well, that sucks - (rcareaga) - (1)
             obviously she knew the difference between sense and sensibility -NT - (boxley)
         Slick Willy specials? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             the penguin special is still $5 -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Huh - (crazy)

Ego cleanup on aisle three.
62 ms