IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The contact info?
You really think that MS think that LinkedIn accounts are worth £170 each?

No, this is not about the contact info.

It's about a functional social network (400M active accounts, etc) as a defence against Facebook and (hahahaha stop laughing at the back yes I know it's funny but really) Google+.
New Re: The contact info?
The Microsoft-LinkedIn hookup will be the END of DAYS, I tell you
Now Microsoft, a convicted monopolist that distributes product marketing nagware as security updates and who has proven serially untrustworthy will own the gateway to your career.

Fan-frakking-tastic.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Paranoia, but worth thinking about...
Microsoft have shown that they are not above using malware techniques to push Windows 10. All that really remains is ransomware. Why hold a desktop to ransom, however, when you can hold someone's entire career? It would really suck if Microsoft's purchase of LinkedIn evolves, (or devolves,) into Peeple, but "for professionals", and with careers on the line.

Hmmm...

Cheers,
Scott.
     Microsoft wants to buy LinedIn. - (Another Scott) - (8)
         It's really a done deal other than the formalities. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
             Turning off the emails is a setting. -NT - (malraux) - (5)
                 Unless you "delete" your account. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                     Yup. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         The contact info? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                             Re: The contact info? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                 Paranoia, but worth thinking about... - (Another Scott)
         I think many of those "Join my network!" emails are from people who imported their own... - (CRConrad)

A foaming baking soda volcano project set casually in front of a loudspeaker.
85 ms