IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New no worries, much hullabaloo then nuttin till the midterms, hows things up north?
is the head bouncer getting any more action in? I wish our CIC was a bouncer bartending ski instructor that knows physics isn't something you take for constipation.
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New The Cons are having trouble letting go of their former power
and it's showing. They've not been covering themselves in glory, shall we say. Unless by covering themselves in glory you mean getting some on themselves when they pull it to ragegasm over their old standbys muslims and first nations.
     Reading the politics forum is getting a little like c.o.*.a. - (jake123) - (8)
         no worries, much hullabaloo then nuttin till the midterms, hows things up north? - (boxley) - (1)
             The Cons are having trouble letting go of their former power - (jake123)
         I thought it was getting to be more like talk.origins. ;-) - (Another Scott)
         It's funny as hell, tbh - (pwhysall) - (4)
             Buying Bitcoins? - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 #bremain - (pwhysall) - (2)
                     "inarguable" Heh, that's so charmingly naive. -NT - (drook) - (1)
                         jaded-LRPD: 'Get the cool shoeshine.' -NT - (Ashton)

I made it through almost 20 minutes of this before coming out of my skin and destroying the TV with my mad shrieking.
77 ms