IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New went to the beach at 11am calm day, sunny, hung suspended in the gentle waves
then at 2pm the assholes show up, park 3 cars together shove their toddlers towards the water with no supervision and jam the stereo's in all three cars up loud with the doors open and start drinking beer. Now it is the same station that I listen to in the car, but I came to listen to the surf, not their tunes. fuckit left. About 1/2 an hour later a thunderstorm moved in, hope it caught them before they had time to pack up their shit.
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New At least you had a few hours to yourself.
New I know what you mean.
Back in 1974 the family was camping in Sequoia National Park. In the evening, when it's time to enjoy the sounds of the forest, the campers at the next site where playing music rather loudly. It was classic music, but nonetheless drowning out the sounds of nature. You wonder why they came to camp.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     went to the beach at 11am calm day, sunny, hung suspended in the gentle waves - (boxley) - (2)
         At least you had a few hours to yourself. -NT - (static)
         I know what you mean. - (a6l6e6x)

Ho ho, then you ain't gettin' no Coke!
45 ms