IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The Trump monsters go after Jonathan Weisman of the NYTimes.
https://twitter.com/jonathanweisman

But they're just normal Americans who are upset about the lack of economic progress in the last 30 years, I'm sure. That's what the papers tell me. No racism directed against him by Trump supporters there, no siree. How could you think such a thing? I'm sure most of those tweets are by Democrats because that's just the way they are - trying to make Trump supporters look like racist monsters. Everybody likes Donnie and he's a nice guy - haven't you heard?

Of course, anyone supporting the Democrats is just as bad because, really, they're all the same and so it doesn't really matter. I mean, look at Hillary. How could anyone be more evil than her, considering what she did to Bernie and Ambassador Stevens and Monica? Might as well vote Trump - he's not a politician. Amirite?

:-/

Cheers,
Scott.
New Incredible! That is so sad.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Yikes! :-(
     The Trump monsters go after Jonathan Weisman of the NYTimes. - (Another Scott) - (2)
         Incredible! That is so sad. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Yikes! :-( -NT - (scoenye)

Holy String Unravelling, Batman!
74 ms