IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Fish Stuffed Chilis
This is an excellent appetizer or light lunch, but took me a couple of tries to get the recipe worked out.

The pattern recipe was composed by Germans and has pretty much all the flaws I find in recipes composed by the English, though the page layout is quite different.

To be fair, neither country started to learn to cook until they had sufficiently crushed each others delusions of empire, but those delusions still linger in the minds of their recipe writers.

Of course, both countries knew how to cook quite well, long, long ago, but only for the 1% - everyone else was lucky to have gruel.

It is nice to know that economic culture in the United States is fast approaching what it was in Europe in the 13th century.

Fish Stuffed Chilis
New Jeez, Andrew. The ordinary nitpickers are out of a job.
You've gotten real good with these write-ups!

But, the thought of lamb in this recipe would wet my lips more.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Fish Stuffed Chilis - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
         Jeez, Andrew. The ordinary nitpickers are out of a job. - (a6l6e6x)

Your ears are broken.
65 ms