IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I had a sad, looked for a recipe for pusharata on clovegarden and didnt find one
The basic recipe for a pusharata calls for flour, sugar, spices such as nutmeg and cinnamon and grated fruit that includes apples, oranges and lemons, as well as raisins. The ingredients are mixed together to form a batter that is scooped into balls and fried in hot oil. The fried pastry is then covered in powdered sugar and set on a rack to cool.

http://www.sunherald.com/latest-news/article65019912.html
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New You got your recipe right here:
WLOX. Enough to poison an army! :)

But, I bet the name pusharata is very local. Check out Croatian fritters or Fritule.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     I had a sad, looked for a recipe for pusharata on clovegarden and didnt find one - (boxley) - (1)
         You got your recipe right here: - (a6l6e6x)

A user complaining that Facebook doesn't work well is like a cow complaining that the slaughterhouse doesn't work well.
36 ms