IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Twitch. You didn't even look at the article
Raw data sharing before winnowing of any sort to other agencies. The data is easy everything they scoop up without a warrant. You believe the sniffer software they use only looks at data outside the country?
New Yes I did skim the article.
There's lots of "Oooh - people in the government are looking at information picked up by the NSA [a government agency] in doing their work [defined by law and executive order] in collecting data outside the USA. And they're passing it around inside the government [to people who have a valid need-to-know and who are subject to penalties and prosecution if they misuse or mishandle the information] as required by executive orders and other regulations [and has to be carefully processed if it contains any US persons' information to minimize the chance of violating the law or a person's rights]. Scary!"

Sorry, I'm not buying the scare-mongering.

YMMV.

I have no problem if a sensible Congress wants to clarify/tighten/otherwise sensibly change the law about this. It shouldn't be based on oooga-booga fearmongering though. IMHO.

Cheers,
Scott.
New That's what they have GCHQ is for. And vice versa.
     Now they won'the even pretend to not spy on us. - (crazy) - (4)
         (shrug) - (Another Scott) - (3)
             Twitch. You didn't even look at the article - (crazy) - (2)
                 Yes I did skim the article. - (Another Scott)
                 That's what they have GCHQ is for. And vice versa. -NT - (scoenye)

Please do not spit too loud, thank you.
38 ms