IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New kinda reminds me of the last bash in philly, dang I miss beep
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New That is impressive! More so than the 4-legged mule w/gasoline engine.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Indeed.
Let's see, Google owns Boston Dynamics. Maybe they are figuring that Amazon and Alibaba and ... are a big market for robots like that. Presumably Amazon it keeping an eye on it (and probably has a similar skunkworks project, but maybe on a smaller scale).

Progress in limiting repetitive manual labor is great, but I do hope governments take the next step and think about a guaranteed income when the robots take all our jobs...

Cheers,
Scott.
New Keep kicking... They will not be back >:-)
New Impressive indeed
But at the end, I wanted the thing to turn on the hockey stick guy and tear his head off.

cordially,
     I wish I qualified for a job here - (drook) - (5)
         kinda reminds me of the last bash in philly, dang I miss beep -NT - (boxley)
         That is impressive! More so than the 4-legged mule w/gasoline engine. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Indeed. - (Another Scott)
         Keep kicking... They will not be back >:-) -NT - (scoenye) - (1)
             Impressive indeed - (rcareaga)

> We didn't need to have you spouting Yoda quotes to know that you're sad... but thanks for the extra effort...
43 ms