IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New strange st. valentines day
after dinner spouse and I set off for a trip to the grocery story. During trip get a text from youngest daughter (who turned 18 a few days a go) saying she loved us. Get home wife freaks out on the table is a valentine days card with a positive pregnancy test attached to the card addressed to granpa and grandma. Oops, I know it is not ignorance as I have had extremely detailed coarse versions of sex ed since she was 12yo. Sigh, MJ is more accepting after freaking out for a few hours. I reminded her that a successful pregnancy is not assured until 4th month or so. Not sure the couple understand the costs involved because she is 18 I am sure as fuck not paying them.
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New Sorry to hear that?
I don't really know the appropriate response. I think of my daughters at 18 and there's *no way* either of them was ready for that responsibility. Hell, at 25 the oldest one's just getting about ready. Just know that I can sympathize with you and wish you and yours luck.

--Mikem
New Best of luck all around. Hang in there.
New Wow!
She was prepubescent when last seen by me in GA.

I wish their brains developed quicker than their bodies.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     strange st. valentines day - (boxley) - (3)
         Sorry to hear that? - (mmoffitt)
         Best of luck all around. Hang in there. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Wow! - (a6l6e6x)

More fun than a fart in a spacesuit.
63 ms