IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New For reading and printing on Winders, SumatraPDF is my choice.
It works very, very well and is nice and fast.

Unfortunately, we use lots of PDF forms at work and I seem to have to use Acrobat for that - I haven't found anything else that lets me fill out PDF forms. I hate it because it is so slow and so horrible to work with.

:-/

PDF to DOC has lots of reasonable tools, but AFAIK, they don't retain the form-like functionality. And even if they do and work reliably (do they??), having to do PDF to DOC to PDF seems broken.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Yeah, for complex cases you still need proper software
But the basic "I need to get this PDF, do a few light edits, and then send it on" case, which is incredibly common, is totally covered by Word 2016.

Other wordprocessors, which may or may not have PDF-reading and export abilities, are available.
     Adobe and El Capitan - (rcareaga) - (13)
         Other than using "free" Reader, I haven't given them money since PageMaker. - (a6l6e6x) - (11)
             I've given them plenty - (rcareaga) - (10)
                 Beware other dirty tricks - (scoenye) - (3)
                     Acrobat (full product) is losing its lustre - (pwhysall) - (2)
                         For reading and printing on Winders, SumatraPDF is my choice. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Yeah, for complex cases you still need proper software - (pwhysall)
                 OTOH - (pwhysall) - (5)
                     Funny definition of perpetual, that - (scoenye) - (4)
                         CS6 is a perpetual licence - (pwhysall) - (3)
                             Yup, just like that 9 Pro license was. -NT - (scoenye) - (2)
                                 I've got a standalone 9 Pro licence on my work laptop right now - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     Our derailment happened about a year ago. -NT - (scoenye)
         What a nightmare. - (Another Scott)

Write that down!
38 ms