I bought an AHL Live subscription. I used a few non-alphanumeric characters in my password. No problem on the web site. But they have an Android App that I installed and it BARFS on the fricking non-alphanumeric characters. I'm just guessing, but because IBM's UDB version 8.2 had a problem with a '$' in a password until something like fixpack 6, I'm guessing the Android app has the same stupid problem. I open a help desk ticket. I politely explain my experience, pointing out what needs to be done and explaining that I really don't want to weaken my password just to get their poorly coded app to work. I got a response 24 hours later that said, "We're sorry you were disappointed in the AHL streaming experience. Your feedback is important to us and we thank you for contacting us." FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! *FIX* your goddamned shitty code.