IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Part the Third:
Will someone please report IF ... all the posts below *THIS ONE* are seen properly arranged in quite usual forum format.. below?

(May have to let FFox run/after, doubtless an upgrade, etc.) but no time just now to pursue further this typical OldBeastware er. NewBeastware-grade oddity.

LRPD may be sending a hint, if I can just decode..
Na'ghimgor thdid lym.
Myn th'x barsoom lu'gndar.
In'path gix mth'nabor.
In'path nox vel'dekk.
Yig sudeth M'cylorum.
M'xxlit kraddath Soggoth im'betnk.
Nog s'dath blexmed!

(I Know that blexmed thing, have seen it in a Rx.)
New Sorry, it looks perfectly fine to me in Chrome, Safari, and Firefox
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Dittoes on looks. But Reply goes nowhere in Safari.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Hmmm: herewith a {same build} Safari Reply: shall it be copacetic? [If visible==Yes]
Irregularly-irregular stuff, eh?
New still looks hosed in Firefox 45.0.2 on Windows 7
just an FYI.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
     Part the Third: - (Ashton) - (4)
         Sorry, it looks perfectly fine to me in Chrome, Safari, and Firefox -NT - (malraux) - (3)
             Dittoes on looks. But Reply goes nowhere in Safari. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 Hmmm: herewith a {same build} Safari Reply: shall it be copacetic? [If visible==Yes] - (Ashton)
             still looks hosed in Firefox 45.0.2 on Windows 7 - (lincoln)

They're going to sue you.
71 ms