IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New hope your doc also gave you the hyarge list of common medications to avoid
no acetaphinomin (Tylenol) nsaids (except aspirin) ibuprofen (motrin etc) benadryl. All are much worse for the liver than booze. Also a lot of the blood pressure medicine can be harmful.
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New Thanks. He didn't, but...
Aspirin is the only painkiller not based on grapes to which I ever have recourse, and that very seldom. I used to treat bad colds by quadrupling the recommended dose of Nyquil (which didn't really do anything for the symptoms, but which rendered me woollily indifferent* to them) until I understood the folly** of that thirty years ago.

cordially,

*Sort of like nitrous oxide in dentistry. Last time I went in for major sandblasting I opted for the gas. I registered that discomfort was occurring, but it was more like reading about an ordeal undergone by someone else, far away and a long time ago.

**I was raising to my lips the sixth little plastic cup of that vile green fluid that day when a gag reflex took hold. I lowered the cup; the reflex subsided. Raised the cup, gagged; lowered it, no gag. Repeated the ritual two or three times, concluded "My body really, really wants to convey something important," and never took Nyquil or any related remedy again.
     further to the Ganesha Machine - (rcareaga) - (23)
         Re: further to the Ganesha Machine - (malraux) - (18)
             Really? - (Another Scott) - (8)
                 Re: It's good to have a passport. - (a6l6e6x)
                 Really. - (malraux) - (6)
                     Yup. They can vote - for a while anyway! - (Another Scott) - (5)
                         Well, as long as you are a citizen - (malraux) - (4)
                             It's scary how much you've looked into this... :-/ -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                 More somewhat idle curiosity than anything - (malraux) - (2)
                                     Re: More somewhat idle curiosity than anything - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         Indeed. -NT - (malraux)
             We're hiring - (pwhysall) - (8)
                 Good to know :-) - (malraux) - (7)
                     Eh, they're fine. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                         It's probably like finding the mark at a poker game - (drook) - (3)
                             Damn... - (malraux) - (2)
                                 I love it when a plan comes together - (drook) - (1)
                                     :-) -NT - (malraux)
                         Yeah, I heard about him. - (malraux) - (1)
                             I thought that must be one of _my_ coworkers, based on how many of them say we do have such a guy. -NT - (CRConrad)
         I'm glad it's working out. Having a happy spousette is good too! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         You'll get accustomed to the CPAP. - (a6l6e6x)
         hope your doc also gave you the hyarge list of common medications to avoid - (boxley) - (1)
             Thanks. He didn't, but... - (rcareaga)

I thought it was Run Away From the Dots.
80 ms