IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New think I cought Peter's flu from his FB page
queasy last night. Went to bed and started shivering so bad my teeth were chattering. Had to get a sleeping bag over the sheet blanket and coverlet. About 7 in the morning guts started grinding. Normally my movements have a slight odour of flowers and sweetness (to me) but the burning flesh stench of hades and harsh chemicals made me worry about the paint peeling. Hot tea, working with my coat on inside wrapped in a blanket. Races to the closet. Hope this is a short ride.
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New Seems to be going around.
A colleague caught something in Illinois over the break, seems to be the flu.

Did you get the vaccine? I'm hoping the answer is no (as I did get the shot).

Get well soon!!

Cheers,
Scott.
New alergic to flue vaccine ingredients, this is a norovirus I think. Already had the flue
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New Stay away from my keyboard then, please. ;-) Get well soon!
New Crossing fingers for ya!
Did you have a flu shot this season?
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     think I cought Peter's flu from his FB page - (boxley) - (4)
         Seems to be going around. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             alergic to flue vaccine ingredients, this is a norovirus I think. Already had the flue -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Stay away from my keyboard then, please. ;-) Get well soon! -NT - (Another Scott)
         Crossing fingers for ya! - (a6l6e6x)

He's at the sack of hair level...and sinking rapidly.
42 ms