IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Mjr told me I just won Christmas
Samsung Gear VR
Wow. Love it. She's ready to trade in her iPhone and get a Galaxy S6 so she can have it too, and she LOVES her apple phone.
New Whoo hoo! Enjoy!
New we need a like button
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New Followup
Can only use for about 30 minutes before it gets too hot. When this happens it pops up a message telling me to take a break. I'm going to have to hook up a small fan to cool it down.

The lenses will occasionally fog. Again, I need some airflow.

When it is on, along with headphones, the sense of isolation and immersion is total.

I use reading glasses for near stuff, but the built in lens adjustment wheel corrects for this and I don't need them.

You NEED a swivel chair when using it. If not, neck strain from trying to look behind you all the time.

The music visualization app is great. Easy to get lost in it. As are some of the sample videos. Flying with the Blue Angels is amazing, swimming with the sharks scary. I'm going to break down a buy a few apps.

You can surf the web on it. It presents as multiple LARGE screens (10 feet across or so). You can adjust perceived size and distance. I can see individual pixels, barely, kind of looking at an old TV slightly too close, but that annoyance fades when I get distracted into it. Center, left, right for multiple tabs. The "cursor" is moved by shifting your focal point via head movement (no eye tracking), and a game pad like structure is on the right temple to use as a forward/back/up/down and "click/enter" swipe mechanism (no physical clicks, just finger slide and tap), along with a single back button over it.
     Mjr told me I just won Christmas - (crazy) - (3)
         Whoo hoo! Enjoy! -NT - (Another Scott)
         we need a like button -NT - (boxley)
         Followup - (crazy)

No, no. We have to provide potential hostages over there so they won’t look for potential hostages over here.
39 ms