IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Red China is behind it.
Juniper 'fesses up to TWO attacks from 'unauthorised code'
For what it is worth, The Register has been contacted by a former Juniper staffer who suggested “Maybe you should be looking where Juniper's sustaining engineering is done for the ScreenOS products.”

That work's done in China.
Product code from Chinese developers? Give me a break!

Not that they can't substitute code as the product is manufactured.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Well, Netscreen was Chinese. Maybe someone got creative with git...
     Grub2 zero day bug - Hit backspace 28 times... - (Another Scott) - (20)
         if they can get to your console you have more problems than that - (boxley) - (3)
             Been there for a while longer than 2012 - (scoenye) - (2)
                 Red China is behind it. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     Well, Netscreen was Chinese. Maybe someone got creative with git... -NT - (scoenye)
         Well, damn! - (a6l6e6x) - (15)
             Somebody needs to pay for it. :-( -NT - (Another Scott)
             ESR was wrong - (pwhysall) - (13)
                 It's the high notes - (drook) - (12)
                     Yeahbut... - (Another Scott) - (11)
                         Some insight, some questionable strategy - (drook) - (10)
                             Here's the thing: - (malraux) - (9)
                                 had one of those at a previous place, my last job as an FTE - (boxley)
                                 There is a connection, though - (drook) - (7)
                                     team the two tegether, that gets all of the I's dotted and leaps of faith dissected -NT - (boxley)
                                     I know more highly productive people who aren't toxic, however. - (malraux) - (5)
                                         Think about it from management's side - (drook) - (4)
                                             Different situation with this guy - (malraux) - (3)
                                                 But what about small teams? - (drook) - (2)
                                                     You do care about it. - (malraux) - (1)
                                                         One could argue that you should care *more* in small company cases. - (Another Scott)

Most of our entire ruling junta.
171 ms