IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's been done for many years . . .
. . but only amongst taxing authorities. Various authorities can file a lien against your tax return and you will get whatever they don't take.

That happened to me some years back when my taxes were messed up. I had already paid a tax, but the lien hadn't been lifted yet, and then something else got screwed up and I was charged the same amount again - so the same amount three times. That took a few months to straighten out. Then, I filed some paperwork and got much of my original payment back, minus penalties and interest.
New It's fun to have your wages garnished for child support when you've never had kids...
Someone out there has a SS# that differs from mine on the last digit. Name, age, address are completely different, of course. But we have the same employer (if you look far enough up the chain), and some paperwork was smudged, so my pay was garnished when his should have been. It took about 8 months to get straightened out (as he only worked part time, etc., etc., etc.).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R40EG3AmDHs (1:09)

:-/

Cheers,
Scott.
     Geogia has found a new way to steall money - (boxley) - (3)
         About the same as tax withholding, really. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         It's been done for many years . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             It's fun to have your wages garnished for child support when you've never had kids... - (Another Scott)

Only the choicest German spam!
67 ms