Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hater's Guide to the Willams-Sonoma Catalog
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New lrpd the whole thing, so many gems
here’s a photo of me sticking some peppermint bark in my anus before putting it back on the cookie plate for unsuspecting family members. No, Chad. YOU have the last one. I’m stuffed! [Watches eagerly.]
you can kill people for America at age 18 but need to be 21 to buy a beer
New Priceless!
My favorite:
Listen, I don’t care if they were made in Buckingham Palace by whipping egg whites between Kate Middleton’s asscheeks.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Curious
Handles! Shit, why didn’t I think of that? I’m not being cynical. That’s a REALLY good idea.
It actually is. Wonder if he means it.

And on the next ...
By the way, it’s obviously insane to shell out $35 for a cookie bazooka when you can achieve a reasonably similar result using a stupid cookie cutter.
That Drew has obviously never used one. No, you can't get just about the same thing with a cookie cutter. And if you tried to get anywhere close it would take you about three times as long.
--

Drew
New Quote by J. Kenji Lopez-Alt . . .
. . author of The Food Lab (a very good book, not at all like that "molecular gastronomy" crap).
If it says "Willams-Sonoma" on it, it cost too much and it isn't very good.
New just a TOUCH of goat spice
New They probably don't sell these, but it feels like this belongs here anyway:
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New Meanie! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I got a box of those at a white elephant party
Then they mysteriously disappeared before the end of the night...
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     Hater's Guide to the Willams-Sonoma Catalog - (malraux) - (8)
         lrpd the whole thing, so many gems - (boxley)
         Priceless! - (a6l6e6x)
         Curious - (drook)
         Quote by J. Kenji Lopez-Alt . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         just a TOUCH of goat spice -NT - (pwhysall)
         They probably don't sell these, but it feels like this belongs here anyway: - (CRConrad) - (2)
             Meanie! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             I got a box of those at a white elephant party - (malraux)

And would I trow dis lit match in the oven if my friend Lucky were in there?
156 ms