IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Some modest proposals
BHO can't do much exclusively through executive action.

We can:
Repeal the second amendment. Failing that, use a highlighter on the words "well regulated militia" to help SCOTUS find them.
Nationalize companies that manufacture firearms and shutter them.
Institute a law modeled on the Japanese Firearm and Sword Possession Control Law. Confiscate privately owned firearms.
Define the NRA as an organization that provides material support to terrorists. Disband it.
Remove and make permanently ineligible any office holder who has ever accepted a campaign contributions from the NRA.
Find the knuckle-draggers who insist that we can have their guns when we pry them from their cold, dead fingers. Accommodate them.
New I assume this is satire but JIC
"Repeal the second amendment. Failing that, use a highlighter on the words "well regulated militia" to help SCOTUS find them."
Doable in the era of CGA; the highlighter, of course; 2A is here. There are more weapons than voting age citizens to do this.

"Nationalize companies that manufacture firearms and shutter them" ... not happening:they fucking ARE the MIC.

"Institute a law modeled on the Japanese Firearm and Sword Possession Control Law. Confiscate privately owned firearm" Ok... there are almost more firearms than citizens in this land of the free, so you would need increased army of cops... in a society that is going more fascist every day. Real good...

"Define the NRA as an organization that provides material support to terrorists. Disband it" And they are on the honor system to return the hardware... real good...

"Remove and make permanently ineligible any office holder who has ever accepted a campaign contributions from the NRA" Riiiiight... A politician who will vote to eliminate his sugar daddy? The Onion wouldn't propose that.

"Find the knuckle-draggers who insist that we can have their guns when we pry them from their cold, dead fingers. Accommodate them" I have a .22 rifle I was given when I was a kid (5 yo). I haven't fired it for maybe 30 years, but every new year, I clean and oil it. You can't have it. There is a finite chance I may have other firearms I have collected over the years. Uuummmm.... you can't have those either, assuming, of course I had them. The second amendment isn't the whole of the constitution.

Pretty thought though...
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New no prob
Find the knuckle-draggers who insist that we can have their guns when we pry them from their cold, dead fingers. Accommodate them.
every pissed off armed vet, pissed of non vet who thinks the gummint is out to get them and every pissed off cop who hates getting shot at by pissed off criminals who think the cops are out to get them and every pissed off person who doesn't currently own one who will buy one before they are banned vs the "gummint" I cant have my rifle the 75 ml I always wanted is at the armory gets his wish. You want a bloodbath that makes ISIS a fart in a teapot go ahead and try it. I know how to commandeer a large amount of heavy weapons and I am one of many. We are not a country that blindly follows every stupid political order. In Mississippi the arsenals would be gutted the first day of the new law and the high tech boats being produced by the navy in pascagoula would be on route under stealth to freedom fighters. Hook up with the cartels and california would be liberated. Hope you still remember your boleta verde numero
you can kill people for America at age 18 but need to be 21 to buy a beer
     cali gun laws that the squaks that did the shooting complied with - (boxley) - (20)
         Some modest proposals - (gcareaga) - (2)
             I assume this is satire but JIC - (hnick)
             no prob - (boxley)
         Malki on San Bernardino - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Wouldn't surprise me if Andrew has clients there. - (a6l6e6x)
         Re: cali gun laws that the squaks that did the shooting complied with - (malraux) - (6)
             cant read it, what is it? -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                 Original source - (malraux) - (4)
                     that main chart has nothing to do with murder, it includes all deaths - (boxley) - (3)
                         So what? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                             you would have to have rope control and razxor control as well -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Whataboutery. - (pwhysall)
         Bors from 2012. - (Another Scott) - (7)
             of course you would be uncomfortable with open carry - (boxley) - (3)
                 'The World' will thank the mentioned Califucks for their prescience - (Ashton)
                 Too many wingers argue for "open carry everywhere". - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Same as free speech: there are time/manner/place restrictions -NT - (malraux)
             Masterful.. Piet Hein would give a nod - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Heh - (scoenye) - (1)
                     Quite.. also, - (Ashton)

I could go on Oprah touting his evilness. Write articles. I would be famous. Fat, but famous.
84 ms