IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New true, I have heard in holland you get a nurse to birth at home, no docs involved
you can kill people for America at age 18 but need to be 21 to buy a beer
New You can do that here, too, with an OB NP.
     united healthcare may pull out of obamacare policies - (boxley) - (15)
         Wrong! - (Andrew Grygus) - (14)
             medicare for all is nocare? better than what we have now - (boxley) - (13)
                 But we don't have the votes in the Senate! -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     sometimes it takes a republican president to get social shit done, re nixon -NT - (boxley)
                 Based on other countries that have made it work - (malraux) - (10)
                     But don't forget to subtract ... - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                         That does "subtract" it. - (malraux) - (8)
                             Interesting - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                 That is very interesting - (malraux)
                                 Also note savings could be made by using Nurse Practisioners and Physician Assistants more than now - (boxley) - (5)
                                     Watch what you wish for... - (scoenye) - (4)
                                         true, I have heard in holland you get a nurse to birth at home, no docs involved -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             You can do that here, too, with an OB NP. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                         There is a material difference between them as well. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                             did not know that, thank you -NT - (boxley)

I hope you don't mind if I don't read this. I don't know if it's going where I don't want it to be going, but if it is going there, I *don't* want to go there, so the best place for me to be is here, not there, and here is where I'm staying.
*puts on blinders*
*whistles very loudly*
*claws out own eyes*
51 ms