The Federal Reserve is supposed to represent the public, not solely the interests of Goldman Sachs and big banks. It’s time for Janet Yellen to step up to her role as the Federal Reserve leader by insisting on a transparent and publicly inclusive process for determining how the Fed is governed.

That's from the article as well. She could at least do that, right? Has she? Nope.

There's no over-representation in the Fed by Goldman just *because* Hank Paulson of Goldman brought YAN Goldman toady into the government with him, correct? Then that toady went to work for who? Oh, right, another investment bank. In my book, they are all the same. Investment Bankers are all corrupt, incorrigible, thieving bastards who contribute nothing and take much. That's whose running the Yankee Government in Washington whether you care to admit it or not. First they came for our pensions, but I was not a pensioner, then they came for the value of our homes, but I was not a home owner, then they came to extort us for our educations, ...