IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New has anyone watched the remake of man from uncle?
wondering if it is worth buying the dvd.
you can kill people for America at age 18 but need to be 21 to buy a beer
New Loved the show as a kid, but I haven't seen the remake. Sorry.
New wouldnt even bother but guy ritchie was the director. Ilya was my fav back in the day
tried to watch the remake of the Avengers with john steed and emma peel but after 30 minutes couldnt stand it at all. They had no clue on what made the original show go.
Expand Edited by boxley Nov. 23, 2015, 11:54:52 PM EST
New Re: Loved the show as a kid...
A few years back I picked up the complete series on DVD for a preposterously low price—around $40, I think. Every now and again I sit down to an episode (have I made it out of the first season yet? maybe not), and these have proved entertaining and nostalgia-inducing in roughly equal measure. They're a bit more formulaic than I remembered—in the average episode some average Joe or Jane is reliably roped into helping thwart some vile machination of thrush, the cunning yeast infection that was UNCLE's chief adversary—but written and played with a wink that makes the formula easier to swallow (see what I did there?).

cordially,
New Meh
I saw it in the theater. All I remember is a wooden performance by Henry Cavill, an impossible physics car chase, and Alicia Vikander looking adorable, which counts for something.
New thanks! you just saved me $10.99!
     has anyone watched the remake of man from uncle? - (boxley) - (5)
         Loved the show as a kid, but I haven't seen the remake. Sorry. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
             wouldnt even bother but guy ritchie was the director. Ilya was my fav back in the day - (boxley)
             Re: Loved the show as a kid... - (rcareaga)
         Meh - (gcareaga) - (1)
             thanks! you just saved me $10.99! -NT - (boxley)

I have this theory about the Brontosaurus...
52 ms