IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not surprising
Same way you can listen to a song and know what decade if was made from how it was produced.
--

Drew
New Yup. Based on the TV ads, "Victor Frankenstein" has the same disease.
New I wish I hadn't read that article.
We watched the first episode of Jessica Jones (highly recommended, incidently). I couldn't stop noticing all the damn orange and teal.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Muahaha. :-) Sorry.
New what is this teal thingy? orange I can see a little, just thought it was crap makeup
you can kill people for America at age 18 but need to be 21 to buy a beer
New Here ya go.
Victor Frankenstein trailer (2:17). Starts around 20 seconds.

Everything is basically orange except for flashes of teal here and there.

I can understand a little of it, to give it that olde-timey photograph look, but they go way overboard, and the teal looks out of place.

Cheers,
Scott.
New sorry, I have a hard time distinquishing primary colors, it looked ok to me except a little dark
you can kill people for America at age 18 but need to be 21 to buy a beer
New You're not missing much in that clip. :-)
New Re: I wish I hadn't read that article.
Yes...it's like one of those cluttered visual puzzles in which some element is hidden that, once descried, cannot be unseen. Looks like an interesting blog. I'll come back to it.

cordially,
     One for RC: Mr. Teal and Mr. Orange go to the movies. - (Another Scott) - (14)
         Not surprising - (drook) - (8)
             Yup. Based on the TV ads, "Victor Frankenstein" has the same disease. -NT - (Another Scott) - (7)
                 I wish I hadn't read that article. - (malraux) - (6)
                     Muahaha. :-) Sorry. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     what is this teal thingy? orange I can see a little, just thought it was crap makeup -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                         Here ya go. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             sorry, I have a hard time distinquishing primary colors, it looked ok to me except a little dark -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 You're not missing much in that clip. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Re: I wish I hadn't read that article. - (rcareaga)
         Reminded me of The Matrix. - (static) - (4)
             Or Sin City -NT - (crazy)
             I didn't think it was terribly subtle... -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                 I didn't see it the first time I watched it, TBH. -NT - (static)
             There's a service rating site called Home Advisor that does it too. - (Another Scott)

Me are missing the hint.
56 ms