IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Neat. Thanks for the pointer.
I'm not a Sailor Man myself, but it's neat to see what people are up to.

It looks like in a few years it's going to be almost impossible for people to get lost (assuming no equipment failure, no dead batteries, etc.). Of course, that means that automatic speeding tickets, tickets for "cop stops" at stop signs, etc., will be easy to implement too (which is good and bad) even without ubiquitous cameras.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Then you'll probably dig the Freeboard project
http://www.42.co.nz/freeboard/

Raspberry Pi server, arduino sensor managment. I'm building one and contributing to the code. It is pretty fun.
New Neat. Too many chores to take up a new hobby though. :-(
New Re: Neat. Too many chores to take up a new hobby though. :-(
I'm starting to break into hardware projects - sick to death of the web and what passes for mass "software development" these days.

Gadgets are fun. I have a couple projects on the work table requiring various sensors, arduinos, and raspberry pi's with custom programming.
     Google releases Offline Maps and Navigation (on Android) today. - (Another Scott) - (10)
         Ugh - (pwhysall) - (2)
             Hadn't noticed that before. - (Another Scott)
             Works okay for me, - (static)
         You know that's not going to help Garmin survive. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             If they do that with the topo maps as well... -NT - (scoenye)
         Re: Google releases Offline Maps and Navigation (on Android) today. - (TB D) - (4)
             Neat. Thanks for the pointer. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 Then you'll probably dig the Freeboard project - (TB D) - (2)
                     Neat. Too many chores to take up a new hobby though. :-( -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Re: Neat. Too many chores to take up a new hobby though. :-( - (TB D)

Dude!
67 ms