IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: walk a mile a day
Piker!

My daily goal is 10,000 steps or 5 miles. Last week, just for grins and to gain a FitBit 25K step "badge", I did 12.7 miles in a day.

Can't say I meet the daily goal every day, but come close to it over a weeks time unless weather or life events get in the way.

It does take time.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Good for you!
We did 18 miles one day on our Switzerland vacation. It took a while,but we had the time.

Even a mile can clear your head if you're not used to it. 15-20 minutes is time that just about anyone can spare without too much trouble.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Meh
Let's see (checks my phone pedometer trends...)
10 to 20k steps 5 days a week. I may hate my job, but at least it is keeping me in shape.
New That's excellent!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Scary graph - (Another Scott) - (10)
         flush the pills, lose some weight and quit the opiates -NT - (boxley) - (8)
             stop watching Fox News, quit drinking, quit smoking, walk a mile a day, get a good job... - (Another Scott) - (6)
                 seeing a lot of back to the land types in the younkers - (boxley) - (1)
                     Being flexible is good. It's hard to scale to run a modern society that way though... :-( -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Re: walk a mile a day - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                     Good for you! - (Another Scott)
                     Meh - (crazy) - (1)
                         That's excellent! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             Re: flush the pills, lose some weight and quit the opiates - (TB D)
         Drum: Oh, it's not just white middle-age men, btw. - (Another Scott)

They should name these things for their discoverers, like comets.
48 ms