IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New flush the pills, lose some weight and quit the opiates
you can kill people for America at age 18 but need to be 21 to buy a beer
New stop watching Fox News, quit drinking, quit smoking, walk a mile a day, get a good job...
The last one is a big part of the problem, and outside of most people's control, though of course the lifestyle things are important as well.

Cheers,
Scott.
New seeing a lot of back to the land types in the younkers
grow, hunt your own, fish dont get attached to electronics except smartphone. Work only occasional at multi skilled labor jobs to achieve short term cash needs.
you can kill people for America at age 18 but need to be 21 to buy a beer
New Being flexible is good. It's hard to scale to run a modern society that way though... :-(
New Re: walk a mile a day
Piker!

My daily goal is 10,000 steps or 5 miles. Last week, just for grins and to gain a FitBit 25K step "badge", I did 12.7 miles in a day.

Can't say I meet the daily goal every day, but come close to it over a weeks time unless weather or life events get in the way.

It does take time.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Good for you!
We did 18 miles one day on our Switzerland vacation. It took a while,but we had the time.

Even a mile can clear your head if you're not used to it. 15-20 minutes is time that just about anyone can spare without too much trouble.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Meh
Let's see (checks my phone pedometer trends...)
10 to 20k steps 5 days a week. I may hate my job, but at least it is keeping me in shape.
New That's excellent!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Re: flush the pills, lose some weight and quit the opiates
But I like opiates and they help you lose weight.

They should just legalize everything.
     Scary graph - (Another Scott) - (10)
         flush the pills, lose some weight and quit the opiates -NT - (boxley) - (8)
             stop watching Fox News, quit drinking, quit smoking, walk a mile a day, get a good job... - (Another Scott) - (6)
                 seeing a lot of back to the land types in the younkers - (boxley) - (1)
                     Being flexible is good. It's hard to scale to run a modern society that way though... :-( -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Re: walk a mile a day - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                     Good for you! - (Another Scott)
                     Meh - (crazy) - (1)
                         That's excellent! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             Re: flush the pills, lose some weight and quit the opiates - (TB D)
         Drum: Oh, it's not just white middle-age men, btw. - (Another Scott)

NO CARRIER
87 ms