IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not real famous, but . . .
A Mexican trumpet player came to Los Angeles a few years ago, and wanted to play in mariachi bands. He found LA was packed with Mexican trumpet players, and many of them were very good, so he wasn't too successful.

His brother, living somewhere in the Midwest, asked him to buy him a tuba, which he did. It turned out his brother couldn't pay for the tuba, so he was stuck with it. He decided that as long as he was stuck with it, he'd learn to play it, which he did.

Then he found there were lots of mariachi bands in Los Angeles desperately trying to find a tuba player, and he was suddenly in great demand.
New Similarly...
     So I was reading an article about bass (sound) - (crazy) - (22)
         Not real famous, but . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             Similarly... - (Another Scott)
         Nothing inherent to the sound - (drook) - (11)
             (Running an electric-'bass' is being a Synthesizer-Admin, not an Artist, I wot.) -NT - (Ashton) - (10)
                 I was thinking more like this - (drook) - (1)
                     Entwistle FTW. - (Another Scott)
                 The difference between an acoustic and an electric is amplification, not artistry. -NT - (malraux) - (7)
                     Yes and no - (drook) - (6)
                         I was referring to guitar and bass - (malraux) - (5)
                             He likes those metal thingies with valves. -NT - (Another Scott)
                             I weep for the attenuated definitions of 'music' and artistry, - (Ashton) - (3)
                                 I blame Sweden. - (Another Scott)
                                 Okay, okay! I'm getting off your lawn, alright? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     "I have the simplest of tastes - (Ashton)
         Why yess.. Bill Bell: mean Variations/Carnival of Venice; also for Mike: Russian! words/flugel-horn - (Ashton)
         It is cultural training. - (static) - (6)
             Yes, and castrati - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                 Is that story were plausible enough to pass the laugh test ... - (drook) - (2)
                     Hey, back in Mozart's time . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         That was me - (drook)
                 Aye. Castrati were ... special. - (static) - (1)
                     Yes, that is so . . . - (Andrew Grygus)

My pain became my strength I am reborn I'm deaf not dumb lest you forget.
73 ms