IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New tin foil hattery may actually be useful
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/611992/Scientists-experiment-magnets-immigrants-God-magnetic-waves cranks claiming the feds have been beaming stuff into our heads for years may have been right
you can kill people for America at age 18 but need to be 21 to buy a beer
New Well, unprotected, it was enough to make Ashton see some lights.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Thou sayest.. (alas, not enough Mr. Ørsted to see The Light, I guess.)
New Here's the PDF
http://colinholbrook.com/Holbrook_Neuromodulating_Ideology_SCAN_2015.pdf (from his page at UCLA):

As has been done in similar ways in prior studies employing this measure of intergroup bias (McGregor et al., 1998; Greenberg et al., 2001; Navarrete et al., 2004; Holbrook et al., 2011), to ensure that participants would respond aversively to a Latino immigrant’s criticisms of the USA, those who identified as ‘extremely liberal’ or as non-US citizens were excluded from participating, and four individuals who self-identified as ‘Hispanic/Latino’ after participating were dropped prior to analysis. 2 The final sample consisted of 38 participants (58% female, M age = 20.9 years, s.d. = 2.67). About 36.8% of the participants identified as White, 36.8% as East Asian, 13.2% as South Asian, 7.9% as Middle Eastern and 5.3% as Other. As intended, the sample was politically moderate (M = 4.68, s.d. = 1.51; 1 = ‘Extremely Liberal’; 5 =‘Moderate’; 9 = ‘Extremely Conservative’).

So the answer is to be extremely liberal and you'll be protected.

;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
     tin foil hattery may actually be useful - (boxley) - (3)
         Well, unprotected, it was enough to make Ashton see some lights. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Thou sayest.. (alas, not enough Mr. Ørsted to see The Light, I guess.) -NT - (Ashton)
         Here's the PDF - (Another Scott)

Living in our own private Idaho.
70 ms