IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Perhaps trying to counter the Fox "News" attribution to being a liberal rag.
My brother, a Fox viewer, after decades of subscribing to the dead tree version of NYT, ended his subscription. Of course, there's a lot online these days.

But, you're right. The piece fails Journalism 101. The editors were asleep at the wheel.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New They even quoted Wonkette in another story.
Seems Wonkette is doing sarcasm wrong.

Wonkette strikes back.

rofl.

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who really wonders what's going on at the Times these days...)
New Funny, but on point.
But then the New York Times remembered that it doesn’t have any editors anymore and just lets a bunch of idiots write whatever the fuck they want.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Wait, what?
I'm pretty sure Wonkette is saying the Oath Keepers are the ones in the wrong; and it sure sounds like the article is reading her as saying the opposite, and falling through bad satire.
--

Drew
     The NY Times continues moving towards the TeaBaggers. - (Another Scott) - (4)
         Perhaps trying to counter the Fox "News" attribution to being a liberal rag. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             They even quoted Wonkette in another story. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Funny, but on point. - (a6l6e6x)
                 Wait, what? - (drook)

I'm very sorry, but I'm not allowed to argue with you unless you've paid.
55 ms