IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Woot!
J was using a Black Macbook for what seemed like forever (replaced by a 13" MBP recently).

They do last a good long time. Now that (nearly?) everything (important?) in the hardware and OS is 64-bit, I expect them to last even longer (except for the stupid soldered memory limitations).

re the AIO - I thought the HP Integral PC was heavy. It was nothing compared to that beast. :-)

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Scott.
New That beast
And yet...

It's still tethered to the horrible old ADB keyboard/mouse connection, but it's been tricked out to support three USB 2.0 connections, two Firewire 400 connections, a couple of SCSI connections. It can support an external monitor (back when the Apple 30-inch display was unveiled, my AIO could deploy a greater number of pixels on its two screens). I removed the built-in ZIP drive for a hard disk. The built-in floppy drive still works, which was critical when I needed to retrieve twenty or thirty word-processing files (from a once-popular standard that nothing can read anymore), run them through an old translation machine as text files and export on a thumb drive) a couple of years ago.

cordlessly,
     further to the MacBook Pro - (rcareaga) - (3)
         They do last - (malraux)
         Woot! - (Another Scott) - (1)
             That beast - (rcareaga)

Too late, some of us have already taken offense.
75 ms