IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New watch out for Sasquatch

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New they call him hairyman (added link)
I will link a youtube later. no youtube but here is the article. Keep in mind that Bosco's favorite sport is anthropologists. http://deltadiscovery.com/story/2014/07/23/Hairy%20Man/A-Bigfoot-seen-along-the-Hooper-Bay-beach/2303.html
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
Expand Edited by boxley Aug. 10, 2015, 05:20:22 PM EDT
New Man with stick.
New Yup. If it were real, why not share the video?
New its out there, cant find it just yet
extremely tall man with stick walrus is huarge
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Yeah, you're right.
It's probably a bigfoot. You know, that very large creature that somehow manages to maintain a breeding population across vaste swathes of the Pacific Northwest and yet which leaves no trace of bones, teeth, skin, faeces, nest/habitats or, indeed, anything else.

It's definitely not a bloke with a stick. I mean, that'd be stupid.

Bigfoot: the tidiest hominid!
Expand Edited by pwhysall Aug. 11, 2015, 10:19:02 AM EDT
New Perspective and depth of focus can fool the eye.

Cheers,
Scott.
New These cows are small.
Those cows...

...are far away.

New rofl.
New As can Photoshop
I've seen the tank photo without the boy, and examined the image with the boy - definitely PhotoShopped in.
New well bosco has a hard time using his phone, photoshop is what you do when you buy stuff online
New Depth of *field*
/nit
New Point.
Yeah, I messed that up.

A good explanation of the difference is here.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Scott.
New not sure how that applies
known size, stank walrus. Mannish person was standing next to it. Some conclusions can be made. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hooper+Bay,+AK/@61.5205589,-166.107233,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x573cc2a168476ce5:0x6c94fdd4fee12f7b 2k people live in this area. Lots of room for others who don't want to associate with white people.
New In the picture I see, it's not clear how much closer the man is to the camera than the walrus.

Why that rabbit is 5 feet tall!!1 Not.

Everything there is in the same (bad) focus, no matter how close or how far it is from the camera. It's impossible to estimate, with any confidence, how big the man is just from looking at that picture. Or if the blob on the right is a walrus or not (it looks kinda like an inflatable boat to me, whether or not there was a walrus carcass in the area)...

It looks like all the attempted posts of the video have been taken down due to screaming about copyright.

FWIW.

Cheers,
Scott.
     10 days orff. 6 days no cell no wifi no laptop no internet - (boxley) - (15)
         watch out for Sasquatch -NT - (lincoln) - (14)
             they call him hairyman (added link) - (boxley) - (13)
                 Man with stick. -NT - (pwhysall) - (12)
                     Yup. If it were real, why not share the video? -NT - (Another Scott) - (11)
                         its out there, cant find it just yet - (boxley) - (10)
                             Yeah, you're right. - (pwhysall)
                             Perspective and depth of focus can fool the eye. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                 These cows are small. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     rofl. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 As can Photoshop - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     well bosco has a hard time using his phone, photoshop is what you do when you buy stuff online -NT - (boxley)
                                 Depth of *field* - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     Point. - (Another Scott)
                                 not sure how that applies - (boxley) - (1)
                                     In the picture I see, it's not clear how much closer the man is to the camera than the walrus. - (Another Scott)

The alien burst from Dan's stomach. Spaghetti sauce or blood spattered the wall. It was probably blood. Either way, it would stain.
126 ms