IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yelp reviews of Minnesota dentist accused of killing lion "Cecil" in Zimbabwe
New He and cohorts tabulate their kills. Common denominator/small penises there, too?
May they all receive instant karma in this (or a parallel) universe.
He earns all the opprobrium, even the misspelled disses.

(I find it unThinkable that, within the entire Cosmos (or even just this galaxy) there is only one sentient species: this one.)
It violates all proportionality that consciousness would be wasted on tribes containing so high a proportion of defectives,
incapable of empathy for life forms of any kind.

May ours be prevented from ever populating any other reachable rocks with our spawn.

(Actually, I hope Leibnitz was right, about that projector thing ... it's all c.g.i. ?)
But how could we ever be sure...
New May this ugly event spawn the best-yet mockumentary on 'big-game hunters'.. it's way over-due.
     Yelp reviews of Minnesota dentist accused of killing lion "Cecil" in Zimbabwe - (Another Scott) - (2)
         He and cohorts tabulate their kills. Common denominator/small penises there, too? - (Ashton)
         May this ugly event spawn the best-yet mockumentary on 'big-game hunters'.. it's way over-due. -NT - (Ashton)

Same thing we do every night, Pinky...
35 ms