IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New cant wait for tuesday
today needs to be put down. Kid in jail calls up and said the $150 I got him yesterday was no good, he needs a different kind of card, that pissed me off completely, I dont want to take his calls anymore, its just money nothing else he is interested in.

Work sucked, repeatedly locking accounts, long meetings.

Went to eat at chilis with spouse and daughter. Kid is picky, she wants chicken tacos with no cheese just chicken and lettuce. Spouse wonders about tostadas. I explain that they are crispy like the way she likes her tacos. I just order enchilada.

Food comes out in 45 minutes. Kid gets pissed cause the pico de gallo was put on her chicken. Wife is pissed off because she thought the tostadas would be soft. I explais that tostada is just that, spanish for toasted hence crisp. Doom and gloom on me, fuckit they have a neat thing on the table so you can pay right away. I paid and walked out with the other two griping about paying for it and not eating it.

Went home and the kid calls about the money. Give him the new card number and he says that dont sound right. My volume went to 110 and told him he could ask the fucking guards to let him go to town and buy his own.

time to watch baseball and have a beer.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New :-( Hang in there.
     cant wait for tuesday - (boxley) - (1)
         :-( Hang in there. -NT - (Another Scott)

"Professor, how do I know that I exist?"

"And who is asking?"
39 ms