IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New my friend is a moron!
After my former coworker went over to pick up the laptop, and got the USB flash drive the guy was getting files off of, my ex-coworker discovered that the thumb drive had a Linux boot on it. In fact, the name of the drive was "LinuxLive Key"! And he says that he has no idea where he got it from!

AAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Without that in the USB slot, my former coworker booted the laptop, and everything is fine - Win7 is there and behaves without anything unusual happening. It was suggested that the thumb drive be thrown away or reformatted to avoid this situation from happening again.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New told ya :-)
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Teehee! ;-)
New Your "friend" ... right :-P
--

Drew
New ain't my laptop
I own two laptops: one purchased in 2003 and the one I bought 3 weeks ago to tie me over while on contract. I'm not the one with the Linux-enabling thumb drive.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
     Need suggestions - (lincoln) - (13)
         What is on the flash drive? - (scoenye) - (7)
             He's not Linux literate - (lincoln) - (6)
                 on the phone with him now - (lincoln) - (5)
                     you sure its not booting from the flash drive? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Re: you sure its not booting from the flash drive? - (lincoln)
                     Mint does not seem to do that - (scoenye) - (2)
                         Re: Mint does not seem to do that - (lincoln) - (1)
                             Need to figure out what is there first - (scoenye)
         my friend is a moron! - (lincoln) - (4)
             told ya :-) -NT - (boxley)
             Teehee! ;-) -NT - (scoenye)
             Your "friend" ... right :-P -NT - (drook) - (1)
                 ain't my laptop - (lincoln)

Everything is terrible.
46 ms