IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: The Really Big One
Heh, seems to be a tale to illustrate .... Life! you don't get out of it alive..
So we're all supernumeraries (them spear carriers in all the other operatic productions..)
And I--like the others
It does not speak well of European-Americans that such stories counted as evidence for a proposition only after that proposition had been proved. Still, the reconstruction of the Cascadia earthquake of 1700 is one of those rare natural puzzles whose pieces fit together as tectonic plates do not: perfectly. It is wonderful science. It was wonderful for science. And it was terrible news for the millions of inhabitants of the Pacific Northwest. As Goldfinger put it, “In the late eighties and early nineties, the paradigm shifted to ‘uh-oh.’ ”
--need not be surprised (given the same nonchalance by the Majority re. other planetary Gotchas, also enroute.)
W.P.B. it is (And like all the other Euro-Muricans as also had heard of Arcadia, if not all these colorful sleuthing details/yet filed away the info 'for later), I can say-to-self: I Told-Ya So, idiot!

But Hey! if the major sum-of-disasters ceases ~~ Sacramento? the carrier-pigeon Plug-in for IWETHEY will be a hummin' and a cooin' with eye-witness accounts ... as the Repo Presyudent decrees that,

We Cannot Afford to rebuild that section! Police yellow-tape shall cordon off the remains, for a century or so
The Left Coast is Gone / We are All Republicans Now
..set to the tune of that earlier dis-USA anthem.
New Where's Snake Pliskin when you need him?
--

Drew
New gunfighting in thailand
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     The Really Big One - (malraux) - (5)
         everything west of interstate 5 is already toast. except for a few pockets -NT - (boxley)
         Re: The Really Big One - (Ashton) - (2)
             Where's Snake Pliskin when you need him? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                 gunfighting in thailand -NT - (boxley)
         Just finished reading - (drook)

Let the spreading of TV dinners on the roads begin!
44 ms