IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bookmarked. Thanks! And Read.
Edit:

I got a chance to read your link and I was unsurprised that I agreed that Europe's handling of Greece is class warfare. Specifically, the bankster/billionaire class against everyone else. Could this be the first salvo of the People against the billionaire class? Obviously it's way to early to tell. But, on this side of the Atlantic, I am heartened by Bernie's early success in his presidential campaign. The Greek vote suggests to me that at long last, maybe, just maybe the entire world has had enough of the multi-national billionaire class.
Expand Edited by mmoffitt July 6, 2015, 02:15:19 PM EDT
New Share that long-shot hope as well, of course.
But gullible minds.. uncritical "minds", daily filled with all the meeja-fluff a Billionaire can order-up to replay 24/7 ??
(Worked just as well, back in those "30s" ... on the {arguably} intellectually sharpest tribe on the planet du jour.) Were the Weimar volk then as gullible as the current locals? New persuasion techniques are gestating daily, along with all the other techno, all way ahead of everyone's reptile-brain (the default one we see wherever a Flag is waved.)

Let us hope that we /both are too disdainful.. of the next possibilities, while we we extrapolate from the WMD-Follies ..which seem like just yesterday, to moi.
I'd Love to be ridiculed into apoplexy for ... getting those expectations all Wrong.

[May Bernie somehow escape the ritual assassination-via tons of C-Notes, against all odds.]
Right? ;^>

Have yet to espy a billionaire/any-tribe, whose faux protestations of compassion for "the wonderful proles I really lurve"
... does not evoke my inner-Nazi to seek post-haste a Final Solution for their millennia-long, premeditated trashing of the planet: via some bat-shit me-me-me ROI which nobody could ever parse.

A Capital Crime, planeticide: in both senses ..even three. Make It So, Jean-Luc: USE the *Q-Bomb!
*Time yet for a re-view of The Mouse That Roared?
New Read box's link. There (may)be a spectre haunting the world.
     Chomsky's POV on Greece: class warfare. - (Ashton) - (3)
         Bookmarked. Thanks! And Read. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             Share that long-shot hope as well, of course. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Read box's link. There (may)be a spectre haunting the world. -NT - (mmoffitt)

The little corncobs on toothpicks are particularly good.
52 ms