IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bring back Ottoman rule! :)
Unless that's when the bad habits were learned.

The honor guards wouldn't even have to change their uniform.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Yes, but the Turks have much fancier outfits.
New you sure? looks like a shriners convention
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     Greece: It's the politics, stupid! - (Another Scott) - (41)
         Nah! The Greek governmaent was elected to stiff the rest of EU. - (a6l6e6x) - (29)
             We'll see. - (Another Scott) - (28)
                 They will have a depression now. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                     25+% unemployment for 3+ years isn't already a depression? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                         is that american unemployment measure or really counting all the people out of work? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                             Re: is that american unemployment measure or really counting all the people out of work? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 For one thing BLS has the notion of "discouraged workers". - (a6l6e6x)
                         If it's measured like in the US, then yes. - (a6l6e6x)
                 Greece was supposed to have a shallow recession - (pwhysall) - (21)
                     The endemic tax evasion problem goes back decades. - (static) - (1)
                         Agreed 100% -NT - (pwhysall)
                     It's hard to have a primary surplus without collecting taxes... - (Another Scott) - (18)
                         I don't disagree - (pwhysall) - (3)
                             Bring back Ottoman rule! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                 Yes, but the Turks have much fancier outfits. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     you sure? looks like a shriners convention -NT - (boxley)
                         More on the structural problems facing Greece: - (pwhysall) - (13)
                             Yeah, if only Syria had not won the election, then the Banksters would have fixed everything... :-/ -NT - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                 So what's your solution? - (pwhysall) - (11)
                                     Excluded middle ... but you know that, right? - (drook) - (10)
                                         OK, how do you do that? - (pwhysall) - (9)
                                             You broke it, you bought it - (drook) - (8)
                                                 This. - (Another Scott)
                                                 Why not? - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                                     I don't know that 12-step programs work on social psychology - (drook) - (4)
                                                         Or we could just keep right on tipping money into their economy - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                             Oh, I see, you just make up convenient "facts." - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                 Whev - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                     Re: EZ countries should just keep right on paying. - (mmoffitt)
                                                     Right. - (mmoffitt)
         Krugman: The Reverse Corleone - (Another Scott) - (4)
             Re: "they made Tsipras an offer he can’t accept" - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                 Sure you can. At least for a while. - (crazy) - (1)
                     :-) -NT - (boxley)
                 Yeah. Who do they think they are? Wall Street Bankers? -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Greece blinked - (crazy) - (2)
             It's really hard to know who's giving the straight story on this stuff. - (Another Scott)
             They are literally playing games. - (a6l6e6x)
         Good article on monetary policy and why the euro was doomed from the start - (crazy)
         Piketty (and others) open letter to Frau Merkel. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Puritanical visions of comeuppances (visited on anonymous Others) ..not just the Murican schadenfreude - (Ashton)

It's administration policy.
61 ms